Reiki, Summer Reads and Acupuncture Insurance 🙌
Have you heard about Reiki but don’t know anything about it!?
Here are some important facts to know.
- Everyone has the ability to channel Reiki.
- It originates from Japan in the early 1900’s
- The person channelling the Reiki does not cure the person receiving the treatment. The person receiving the Reiki cures them-self.
- In recent studies, Reiki has shown to improve sleep, reduce pain, nausea and anxiety.
- Reiki can be given to people, animals, plants, food and water. Almost anything in fact.
- Over 800 hospitals in the country incorporate Reiki into their patient services
- Reiki should not be given to anyone without their knowledge and consent.
- Reiki energy can be sent at a distance, anywhere in the world.
- There is a limitless source of universal energy. Reiki does not deplete the energy of the person channelling Reiki.
- Reiki acts at a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level.
- You can give self-treatments with Reiki.
Our Summer Read Recommendation
Braving the Wilderness: The Quest for True Belonging and the Courage to Stand Alone by Researcher. Storyteller. Texan, Brené Brown
Our Summer Podcast Recommendation
Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday: This inspirational series features programs that nourish the mind, body and spirit while offering insights into living one’s best life.
Did you know that all of our Acupuncturists are in-network with Insurance Companies!? If you’re curious about your Acupuncture benefits, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can find out for you!