Healthcare for the Homeless
Before giving, the mind of the giver is happy. While giving, the mind of the giver is peaceful. After giving, the mind of the giver is uplifted. -Buddha
Help us by putting together Street Survival Kits and Newborn Care Packages.
Drop them off here at Woodberry Wellness from now until the end of December.
Every little bit helps!
Cash donations are also excepted!
Street Survival Kit
Help neighbors in need by assembling and donating bags of items that make life on the streets just a little more manageable.
Place some or all of the following items in a drawstring bag, backpack or gallon-size Ziploc bag:
- New socks
- Rain poncho
- Reusable water bottle
- Energy bars/trail mix/dried fruit
- Gift card for food (Subway, Dunkin’ Donuts and McDonald’s sell $5 cards)
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Bar soap in a durable plastic bag
- Body lotion
- Wet wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Feminine products
- In winter: hat, gloves, scarf, hand warmers
- A note from you—this means a lot!
Newborn Care Package
Help new moms and their little ones by assembling and donating a bundle of baby items to make their time together just a little bit sweeter.
Place some or all of the following items in a diaper bag or a baby bathtub:
- Diapers (any and all sizes are good)
- Digital thermometer
- Box of baby wipes
- Desitin or A+D ointment
- Baby bottle—4 oz. or 8 oz. with extra nipples
- Baby Tylenol or Advil (generic acetaminophen or ibuprofen are also good)
- Powder baby formula
- Wash cloths
- Baby blankets
- Baby socks
- A note from you to mom to let her know she’s supported